You follow us on Twitter and you follow our blog, now we invite you to join the latest FTF social media endeavor, the FTF News LinkedIn Group. This group consists of discussions around the latest issues and trends affecting securities operations and technology. Members include FTF News subscribers, FTF clients and attendees of FTF events and trainings. So, if something’s on your mind, please come and state, debate and discuss! We hope to see you there.
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- "What is" Form PF?
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- 1099 Changes Affecting OID Means Good News For Investors, Challenges For Brokers
- "What Is" Reconciliation?
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
- "What is" Reference Data?
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- Back to Business with CLO 2.0
- Understanding Investor Due Diligence