You follow us on Twitter and you follow our blog, now we invite you to join the latest FTF social media endeavor, the FTF News LinkedIn Group. This group consists of discussions around the latest issues and trends affecting securities operations and technology. Members include FTF News subscribers, FTF clients and attendees of FTF events and trainings. So, if something’s on your mind, please come and state, debate and discuss! We hope to see you there.
- "What is" Form PF?
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- "What is" Reference Data?
- A Battle Royal: Broker vs. Independent - The importance of 3rd Party Pricing Examined
- "What Is" Reconciliation?
- Back to Business with CLO 2.0
- Tax Alert on Recently Announced Relief on Money Market Fund Floating NAV Wash Sale, Form 1099-B and Gain/Loss Calculations