You follow us on Twitter and you follow our blog, now we invite you to join the latest FTF social media endeavor, the FTF News LinkedIn Group. This group consists of discussions around the latest issues and trends affecting securities operations and technology. Members include FTF News subscribers, FTF clients and attendees of FTF events and trainings. So, if something’s on your mind, please come and state, debate and discuss! We hope to see you there.
- "What is" Form PF?
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- "What Is" Reconciliation?
- "What is" Reference Data?
- 1099 Changes Affecting OID Means Good News For Investors, Challenges For Brokers
- "What Is" FINRA?
- Dodd-Frank IT Implications for Investment Firms: Disaster Recovery, Archiving
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms