You follow us on Twitter and you follow our blog, now we invite you to join the latest FTF social media endeavor, the FTF News LinkedIn Group. This group consists of discussions around the latest issues and trends affecting securities operations and technology. Members include FTF News subscribers, FTF clients and attendees of FTF events and trainings. So, if something’s on your mind, please come and state, debate and discuss! We hope to see you there.
- Co-Founder to Lead Wall St Horizon & help investment community manage critical single-stock event calendar dataset tinyurl.com/lf4zxmm 4 hours ago
- ING will cut Dutch workforce by 1,700 full-time equivalents over 3-yr period in a bid to refocus its retail business ftfnews.com/news/ing-to-sl… 4 hours ago
- "What is" Form PF?
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- "What is" Reference Data?
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- Multiple Prime Utility: the key to transforming the fund manager/prime broker relationship
- "What Is" Reconciliation?
- Back to Business with CLO 2.0
- Emoticon :) or not to Emoticon :( ? That is the Question.
- RIAs: Moving on up – to the Cloud Part I