- RT @paragonalert: When determining your #marketing budget for the year, consider sponsoring industry events bitly.com/1tnn7oX @MREpara… 3 hours ago
- Experience highlights from #FTFReCon New York with this great collaboration of main points via attendee tweets! storify.com/FTFnews/ftf-re… 22 hours ago
- "What is" Form PF?
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- Top 10 Wall Street Halloween Costumes for 2012
- 1099 Changes Affecting OID Means Good News For Investors, Challenges For Brokers
- "What Is" Reconciliation?
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
- Emoticon :) or not to Emoticon :( ? That is the Question.
- "What is" Reference Data?
Author Archives: Maureen Lowe
Guest Contributor: Jonathan Schapiro, Global Head of Cloud Solutions, BI-SAM These days, the term “Cloud” has become ubiquitous – even the un-savviest of technology users have a general concept of what the term alludes to. But while “the Cloud’ is … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: David Kubersky, President and Managing Director, SimCorp North America Fragmented position-keeping across the trade lifecycle presents significant risks to buy-side firms. As the SimCorp Journal paper, “The Investment Book of Record: One Version of Truth from Front- to … Continue reading
Financial Technologies Forum is looking to add two individuals to its growing conference production team. The Event Coordinator position is perfect for a recent grad or individual with one to two years of work experience to support the Senior Conference … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Matthew McFarland, Director, Business Development, CBOE Mandated clearing of certain interest rate swaps and credit default swaps was recently completed with the addition of Category 3 participants on September 9. While the advent of mandatory clearing presents several challenges, … Continue reading
Derivatives Processing on Legacy Technology: Fear factor or real factor? Are legacy investment management systems the bane of your derivatives processing? An increasing number of buy-side organizations are implementing sophisticated strategies that employ derivatives. However outdated systems across the front-to-back … Continue reading