- Co-Founder to Lead Wall St Horizon & help investment community manage critical single-stock event calendar dataset tinyurl.com/lf4zxmm 9 hours ago
- ING will cut Dutch workforce by 1,700 full-time equivalents over 3-yr period in a bid to refocus its retail business ftfnews.com/news/ing-to-sl… 9 hours ago
- "What is" Form PF?
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- "What is" Reference Data?
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- "What Is" Reconciliation?
- Multiple Prime Utility: the key to transforming the fund manager/prime broker relationship
- Back to Business with CLO 2.0
- Emoticon :) or not to Emoticon :( ? That is the Question.
- What is a Hedge Fund Hotel?
Author Archives: Sarah Hathaway
Financial Technologies Forum was honored to ring the Nasdaq Opening Bell on September 18, 2014, kicking off our annual FTF SMAC NY event focusing on social media and compliance in financial services. Experience the exciting moments with the FTF team … Continue reading
Our FTF News Chief Editor, Eugene Grygo, recently had the opportunity to sit down with Corporate actions processing veteran Sue Mayham at our recent CAPCon New York conference. They were able to discuss the changes Sue has seen during her years overseeing … Continue reading
Greenwich Associates’ Kevin McPartland was the chairperson for FTF’s recent DerivOps New York conference. Our FTF News Chief Editor, Eugene Grygo had the opportunity to sit down with Kevin and discuss the effects of the recent mid-term elections in the … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Sudhanshu Bahadur, Vishal Bakshi and Valcony Sun, Sapient Global Markets Since the financial crisis, Fund Managers have increasingly moved away from using a single custodian and diversified their risk by splitting the basket under multiple Prime Brokers (PBs). … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Adam Devine, VP Product Marketing & Strategic Partnerships, WorkFusion Whether you provide a corporate actions feed or integrate them at an institution, you know that the gold standards for data accuracy, speed, and efficiency are rising. If … Continue reading
Tax Alert on Recently Announced Relief on Money Market Fund Floating NAV Wash Sale, Form 1099-B and Gain/Loss Calculations
Guest Contributor: Stevie D. Conlon, Senior Director and Tax Counsel, Wolters Kluwer Financial Services The author thanks John Kareken and Anna Vayser of Wolters Kluwer Financial Services for their assistance. There were several important announcements made last month by the … Continue reading