- "What is" Form PF?
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- "What is" Reference Data?
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- "What Is" Reconciliation?
- 1099 Changes Affecting OID Means Good News For Investors, Challenges For Brokers
- The Mysterious Role of the Clearinghouse
- Dodd-Frank IT Implications for Investment Firms: Disaster Recovery, Archiving
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
Author Archives: Sarah Hathaway
January 20, 2015 by Eugene Grygo (Contribution from Minding the Gap, a blog by FTF News editor, Eugene Grygo.) Thanks to the fines imposed upon Wall Street and insurance firms for their sins during the Great Recession, the New York State … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Jessica Titlebaum, WILD Co-Founder My mentor once said that results are not exclusive to gender. While this is true, it’s also important to remember that gender may produce different results. According to Catalyst, there is a correlation between women … Continue reading
Andy Zolper, senior vice president and chief IT security officer at Raymond James Financial, tells FTF News about the potential threats that keep him up at night. Focusing on the emerging best practices that enable firms to protect against cyber … Continue reading
Roseann Tsandiotis, of Barclay’s Capital, speaks with FTF News, Eugene Grygo, about where the evolution of automation is at in Recs, and the tradeoffs firms need to consider before they commit to fully automating their Recs function. Roseann recently was … Continue reading
Op Risk veteran Lourenco Miranda speaks with FTF News about how firms can prepare for the stress tests, and the hidden benefits they might see after the process. Check out more FTF News video interviews from past events here.