- "What is" Form PF?
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- Emoticon :) or not to Emoticon :( ? That is the Question.
- "What Is" a Corporate Action?
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- "What is" Reference Data?
- Back to Business with CLO 2.0
- Hedge Funds – the Next Frontier for Automated Reconciliation
- 1099 Changes Affecting OID Means Good News For Investors, Challenges For Brokers
Author Archives: Sarah Hathaway
Roseann Tsandiotis, of Barclay’s Capital, speaks with FTF News, Eugene Grygo, about where the evolution of automation is at in Recs, and the tradeoffs firms need to consider before they commit to fully automating their Recs function. Roseann recently was … Continue reading
Op Risk veteran Lourenco Miranda speaks with FTF News about how firms can prepare for the stress tests, and the hidden benefits they might see after the process. Check out more FTF News video interviews from past events here.
Tim MacDonald, chief risk offcer (CRO) at Boston Private Bank, speaks with FTF News about why firms should be taking into consideration the potential operational risks of new financial products, especially in the early developmental phases. This will save a … Continue reading
FTF News speaks with Aite Group’s David Weiss about the CFTC’s recent reprieve for over-the-counter package trades transacted swap execution facilities (SEFs) rules. “Hope for the best, prepare for the worst” David Weiss recently spoke on a panel at the FTF DerivOps … Continue reading
The FTF Team is off stuffing our faces with turkey and enjoying the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade (obviously dreaming of representing FTF in the festivities ourselves)! Though we wanted to take time and wish all our clients a bountiful Thanksgiving and hope you all enjoy … Continue reading