- That's a wrap! Our next magazine is off to print! Out on stands at @Sibos #Boston. Pick it up. #FTFNews #Compliance http://t.co/GcBAHTueAY 2 hours ago
- RT @kmcpartland: CFTC Revokes Registrations of S.A.C. Capital Advisors, L.P. and S.A.C. Capital Advisors, LLC Based on Criminal Action http… 17 hours ago
- "What is" Form PF?
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- "What is" Reference Data?
- Back to Business with CLO 2.0
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
- Cloud Computing Adoption in Asset Management
- Six Necessary Steps for Anti-Bribery and AML Screening Improvement
- The 7 Data Extraction Problems That Plague Corporate Actions and the 1 Solution to Them All
Author Archives: Sarah Hathaway
Guest Contributor: Adam Devine, VP Product Marketing & Strategic Partnerships, WorkFusion Whether you provide a corporate actions feed or integrate them at an institution, you know that the gold standards for data accuracy, speed, and efficiency are rising. If … Continue reading
Tax Alert on Recently Announced Relief on Money Market Fund Floating NAV Wash Sale, Form 1099-B and Gain/Loss Calculations
Guest Contributor: Stevie D. Conlon, Senior Director and Tax Counsel, Wolters Kluwer Financial Services The author thanks John Kareken and Anna Vayser of Wolters Kluwer Financial Services for their assistance. There were several important announcements made last month by the … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Jane Stabile, President, IMP Consulting, Boston, MA The asset management business has never been more competitive, and CFOs are under tremendous pressure to keep their firms lean. As CFOs seek solutions to keep the headcount down, the argument … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Jacob Loveless, CEO, Lucera Financial Infrastructures The freedom to try new things The equity downturn has fueled a trend in multi-asset trading that is prompting firms to test new strategies. They realize they can no longer merely trade … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Stephen Taylor, Senior Market Manager, U.S. Enterprise Risk & Compliance, Wolters Kluwer Financial Services In the wake of the financial crisis, strategies for managing enterprise risk have taken center stage of organizational decision making and many institutions have … Continue reading