- Replacing Legacy Systems: An Opportunity for Change to Drive Better Investment Performance
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- 6 Steps to Implementing Operational Control
- Will the Futurization of Swaps Transform the Clearing Industry?
- Key Current Challenges of the Asset Management Industry and Operational Answers
- "What is" Form PF?
- FATCA – The IGA Puzzle
- Dodd-Frank IT Implications for Investment Firms: Disaster Recovery, Archiving
- Back to Business with CLO 2.0
- Reconciliation is the Key to Controlling OTC Derivative Exposures for the Buy Side
Author Archives: seonaidmacdonald
“Less Means More” three little words with a significant meaning. Unless you are talking about Regulation and Compliance, then “More Means More!” After the crisis in 2008, the financial industry needed to make changes in the regulatory system. But with … Continue reading
No matter what language you’re speaking, the meaning is the same: I did not do my homework. Personally, I have only used this excuse once. Well, maybe twice. But, hey, I had a very hungry dog!I can remember thinking that … Continue reading
We’re always warned on long flights to stand up and stretch our legs but no one ever thinks about sitting at work or in a conference all day in the same frame. As a woman of the 21st century, I’ve … Continue reading
Marilyn Monroe said it best, “Diamonds are a Girl’s Best Friend!” But to Queen Elizabeth II, The Diamond represents so much more. Last weekend, Britain spent four days marking the 60th anniversary of the Queen’s reign. From street parties to … Continue reading