- Watch the "out takes" video of what was going on behind the scenes at our Nasdaq ringing of the bell extravaganza facebook.com/pages/Financia… 18 hours ago
- Our founder provides a first-person, behind-the-scenes account of ringing the Nasdaq bell ftfnews.com/news/reporters… http://t.co/xboLB31ckz 20 hours ago
- "What is" Form PF?
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- 6 Keys to Reconciliation: What Asset Management Operations Really Need to Know [Complimentary Whitepaper]
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
- Dodd-Frank IT Implications for Investment Firms: Disaster Recovery, Archiving
- Cloud Computing Adoption in Asset Management
- How to Engage Millennials: Best Technology Practices for Financial Advisors
- "What is" Reference Data?
Category Archives: Back-Office
Guest Contributor: Ted Leveroni, Executive Director – Strategy & Buy Side Relations at The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation Global regulatory reform and market changes are impacting how the buy- and sell-side function in the exchange-traded derivatives (ETD) space. The … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: David Kubersky, President and Managing Director, SimCorp North America Fragmented position-keeping across the trade lifecycle presents significant risks to buy-side firms. As the SimCorp Journal paper, “The Investment Book of Record: One Version of Truth from Front- to … Continue reading
Derivatives Processing on Legacy Technology: Fear factor or real factor? Are legacy investment management systems the bane of your derivatives processing? An increasing number of buy-side organizations are implementing sophisticated strategies that employ derivatives. However outdated systems across the front-to-back … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: David Kubersky, SimCorp North American Managing Director We have long left behind typewriters, walkmans and VHS tapes, yet millions in assets are still managed on systems that existed before Windows 1.0. The inherent characteristics of legacy systems act … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Mark Wickersham, Director of Product, ByAllAccounts, Inc. Mid-market asset managers drowning in compliance costs are reaching for better reconciliation systems in order to expand their AUM without collapsing their margins. For many investment management firms, new channels of … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Michael Alexander, EVP & COO Business Process Outsourcing, Broadridge Financial Solutions Financial institutions can enhance risk management and reduce costs through a reconciliation global center of excellence. Timing is critical. The cost of falling further behind industry standards … Continue reading