- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- 1099 Changes Affecting OID Means Good News For Investors, Challenges For Brokers
- "What is" Form PF?
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- Transforming Uncertainty into Opportunity
- "What is" Reference Data?
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- Dodd-Frank IT Implications for Investment Firms: Disaster Recovery, Archiving
- How to Engage Millennials: Best Technology Practices for Financial Advisors
- Key Current Challenges of the Asset Management Industry and Operational Answers
Category Archives: Cloud
Guest Contributor: Jacob Loveless, CEO, Lucera Financial Infrastructures The freedom to try new things The equity downturn has fueled a trend in multi-asset trading that is prompting firms to test new strategies. They realize they can no longer merely trade … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Mal Cullen, Head of the Americas and Eagle ACCESS℠, Eagle Investment Systems Companies in the financial services sector are increasingly moving to cloud-based systems for their software solutions and with good reason. Understandably, cloud-based solutions were initially treated … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Jonathan Schapiro, Global Head of Cloud Solutions, BI-SAM These days, the term “Cloud” has become ubiquitous – even the un-savviest of technology users have a general concept of what the term alludes to. But while “the Cloud’ is … Continue reading
Cloud computing is changing the way companies access IT resources. Rather than build out their own infrastructures, firms can use a cloud computing provider to manage its IT infrastructure in a more affordable manner than standard deployment. The provider then … Continue reading
It’s official. The preliminary agenda for the FTF 6th Annual Corporate Actions Processing Conference is up, live and ready for your viewing pleasure. This year, we will be focusing on how corporate action departments can overcome real-time reporting requirements, changes … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Jason Elmer, Director of Business Development, Abacus Group The cost of owning and operating on-site IT resources has led hedge funds to adopt cloud-based IT solutions at an increasing rate. This momentum has been helped by a greater … Continue reading