- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- "What is" Form PF?
- "What is" Reference Data?
- Private Equity Outsourcing – The Next Frontier
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- 6 Keys to Reconciliation: What Asset Management Operations Really Need to Know [Complimentary Whitepaper]
- Chasing Madoff
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- Key Current Challenges of the Asset Management Industry and Operational Answers
- "What is" Market Data?
Category Archives: Compliance
Guest Contributor: Kristi Feinzig, Senior Consultant, IMP Consulting Automated rule libraries have become essential to the trading process, and can have a significant impact on the front office. Rules that are accurate and precise facilitate a smooth pre-trade and post-trade check, … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Ted Leveroni, Executive Director – Strategy & Buy Side Relations at The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation Global regulatory reform and market changes are impacting how the buy- and sell-side function in the exchange-traded derivatives (ETD) space. The … Continue reading