- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- Multiple Prime Utility: the key to transforming the fund manager/prime broker relationship
- Understanding Investor Due Diligence
- "What is" Form PF?
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- 6 Steps to Implementing Operational Control
- Kevin McPartland on the G.O.P. Landslide and the Pace of Derivatives Reform
- Strategy Specific Hedge Fund Operational Due Diligence
- Face-to-Face Takes on New Meaning
Category Archives: Compliance
Guest Contributor: Kristi Feinzig, Senior Consultant, IMP Consulting Automated rule libraries have become essential to the trading process, and can have a significant impact on the front office. Rules that are accurate and precise facilitate a smooth pre-trade and post-trade check, … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Ted Leveroni, Executive Director – Strategy & Buy Side Relations at The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation Global regulatory reform and market changes are impacting how the buy- and sell-side function in the exchange-traded derivatives (ETD) space. The … Continue reading