- "What is" Form PF?
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- “What is?” Coding a Compliance Rule Library
- "What is" Reference Data?
- Exchange Traded Derivatives in an Automated World
- The 7 Data Extraction Problems That Plague Corporate Actions and the 1 Solution to Them All
- Back to Business with CLO 2.0
- Financial Innovation Trends: A New Catalyst Emerges
Category Archives: Compliance
Guest Contributor: Kristi Feinzig, Senior Consultant, IMP Consulting Automated rule libraries have become essential to the trading process, and can have a significant impact on the front office. Rules that are accurate and precise facilitate a smooth pre-trade and post-trade check, … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Ted Leveroni, Executive Director – Strategy & Buy Side Relations at The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation Global regulatory reform and market changes are impacting how the buy- and sell-side function in the exchange-traded derivatives (ETD) space. The … Continue reading