- RT @ugenegod: Is there life after Excel? Johnston Asset Management is living proof via its automated billing @FTFnews http://t.co/WycV5YCU… 13 hours ago
- Johnston Asset steps away from excel spreadsheets and cuts 3 wk billing process to 3 days ftfnews.com/news/step-away… http://t.co/5XNYJQUZGf 14 hours ago
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- "What is" Form PF?
- The Power of Feedback Loops: Fostering an Environment that Supports a Healthy ERM Program
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- "What is" Reference Data?
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- Insurance and Innovation: Are you In or Out?
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
- Dodd-Frank IT Implications for Investment Firms: Disaster Recovery, Archiving
- "What Is" FINRA?
Category Archives: Compliance
Are You Compliance-Ready? 12 Timely Takeaways for Preparing for the SEC’s 2013 Examination Priorities Click here to download Discover: – What the changing regulatory landscape means for you – What the SEC is focusing on in 2013 and beyond – … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Mike Molaro, Managing Partner, NorthPoint Financial Some of what were perceived to be the riskiest securities of the pre-financial crisis are back. The Collateralized Loan Obligation (CLO) market indicators are pointing to a profitable resurgence and growing inventory for … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: George Michaels, CEO, G2 FinTech One could say Madonna owes a great deal of her multi-decade success to her ability to “reinvent” herself and keep pace with the ever-changing music scene. The hedge fund administration industry could learn … Continue reading
The Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS) is a set of voluntary, ethical principles that govern the reporting, valuation, advertising and disclosure issues of the funds overseen by investment management firms. The GIPS benchmarks are primarily used when investment managers present … Continue reading
New IRS Form 8937 Puts Brokers Between a ‘ROC’ and a Hard Place for 2012 Form 1099 Reporting Return of capital (ROC) reporting season is here. Under the cost basis reporting law, brokers must now make basis adjustments for ROCs … Continue reading
The Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) is a regulation enacted by the U.S. federal government to stem tax evasion by US citizens and residents using offshore accounts. Under FATCA, the government will obtain information to foster more transparency into … Continue reading
Form PF (private fund) is a new SEC rule that requires private fund advisers to report regulatory assets under management, dubbed RAUM, to the Financial Stability Oversight Council (FSOC), an organization established under Dodd-Frank in order to monitor risks within … Continue reading