- Together is Better! FTF brings together ReCon NY, CAPCon NY & HedgeOps NY for 2-day event SecOps USA '15! #FTFSecOps ftfnews.com/event/sec-ops-… 3 hours ago
- Covering all things securities ops w/ streams on reconciliations, corporate actions & buy-side ops at #FTFSecOps USA ftfnews.com/event/sec-ops-… 22 hours ago
- "What is" Form PF?
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- "What Is" Reconciliation?
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- "What Is" a Corporate Action?
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
- "What is" Reference Data?
- Back to Business with CLO 2.0
- 1099 Changes Affecting OID Means Good News For Investors, Challenges For Brokers
Category Archives: Conference and Event Planning
FTF is still accepting submissions for speakers at our 6th Annual Corporate Actions Processing Conference, to be held on October 3, 2012 at Bayard’s in New York. Please contact me ASAP as our speaker roster is first come, first serve. … Continue reading
“Less Means More” three little words with a significant meaning. Unless you are talking about Regulation and Compliance, then “More Means More!” After the crisis in 2008, the financial industry needed to make changes in the regulatory system. But with … Continue reading
We recently held our 2nd Annual Financial Crime & AML Compliance Breakfast event on July 18th, and we couldn’t have asked for better timing! With so many recent AML investigations including ING, HSBC and the Vatican, we knew the sessions … Continue reading