- "What is" Form PF?
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- The 7 Data Extraction Problems That Plague Corporate Actions and the 1 Solution to Them All
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- "What is" Reference Data?
- Back to Business with CLO 2.0
- 1099 Changes Affecting OID Means Good News For Investors, Challenges For Brokers
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- Six Necessary Steps for Anti-Bribery and AML Screening Improvement
- Key Current Challenges of the Asset Management Industry and Operational Answers
Category Archives: Conference and Event Planning
FTF is still accepting submissions for speakers at our 6th Annual Corporate Actions Processing Conference, to be held on October 3, 2012 at Bayard’s in New York. Please contact me ASAP as our speaker roster is first come, first serve. … Continue reading
“Less Means More” three little words with a significant meaning. Unless you are talking about Regulation and Compliance, then “More Means More!” After the crisis in 2008, the financial industry needed to make changes in the regulatory system. But with … Continue reading
We recently held our 2nd Annual Financial Crime & AML Compliance Breakfast event on July 18th, and we couldn’t have asked for better timing! With so many recent AML investigations including ING, HSBC and the Vatican, we knew the sessions … Continue reading
FTF would like to better serve your firm’s needs for continuing education and professional development by conducting a brief survey relating to company-wide training. Upon completion of this short, 5-minute survey, you will be sent a 10% off coupon code, … Continue reading