- Co-Founder to Lead Wall St Horizon & help investment community manage critical single-stock event calendar dataset tinyurl.com/lf4zxmm 11 hours ago
- ING will cut Dutch workforce by 1,700 full-time equivalents over 3-yr period in a bid to refocus its retail business ftfnews.com/news/ing-to-sl… 11 hours ago
- "What is" Form PF?
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- "What is" Reference Data?
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- "What Is" Reconciliation?
- Multiple Prime Utility: the key to transforming the fund manager/prime broker relationship
- Back to Business with CLO 2.0
- Emoticon :) or not to Emoticon :( ? That is the Question.
- What is a Hedge Fund Hotel?
Category Archives: Conference and Event Planning
FTF is still accepting submissions for speakers at our 6th Annual Corporate Actions Processing Conference, to be held on October 3, 2012 at Bayard’s in New York. Please contact me ASAP as our speaker roster is first come, first serve. … Continue reading
“Less Means More” three little words with a significant meaning. Unless you are talking about Regulation and Compliance, then “More Means More!” After the crisis in 2008, the financial industry needed to make changes in the regulatory system. But with … Continue reading
We recently held our 2nd Annual Financial Crime & AML Compliance Breakfast event on July 18th, and we couldn’t have asked for better timing! With so many recent AML investigations including ING, HSBC and the Vatican, we knew the sessions … Continue reading