- "What is" Form PF?
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- "What is" Reference Data?
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- "What Is" Reconciliation?
- Dodd-Frank IT Implications for Investment Firms: Disaster Recovery, Archiving
- Top 10 Wall Street Halloween Costumes for 2012
- What is a Hedge Fund Hotel?
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
Category Archives: Conference and Event Planning
FTF is still accepting submissions for speakers at our 6th Annual Corporate Actions Processing Conference, to be held on October 3, 2012 at Bayard’s in New York. Please contact me ASAP as our speaker roster is first come, first serve. … Continue reading
“Less Means More” three little words with a significant meaning. Unless you are talking about Regulation and Compliance, then “More Means More!” After the crisis in 2008, the financial industry needed to make changes in the regulatory system. But with … Continue reading
We recently held our 2nd Annual Financial Crime & AML Compliance Breakfast event on July 18th, and we couldn’t have asked for better timing! With so many recent AML investigations including ING, HSBC and the Vatican, we knew the sessions … Continue reading