- 1099 Changes Affecting OID Means Good News For Investors, Challenges For Brokers
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- "What is" Form PF?
- What is a Hedge Fund Hotel?
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
- Back to Business with CLO 2.0
- Will the Futurization of Swaps Transform the Clearing Industry?
- "What Is" Reconciliation?
- "What Is" a Corporate Action?
Category Archives: Conference and Event Planning
FTF is still accepting submissions for speakers at our 6th Annual Corporate Actions Processing Conference, to be held on October 3, 2012 at Bayard’s in New York. Please contact me ASAP as our speaker roster is first come, first serve. … Continue reading
“Less Means More” three little words with a significant meaning. Unless you are talking about Regulation and Compliance, then “More Means More!” After the crisis in 2008, the financial industry needed to make changes in the regulatory system. But with … Continue reading
We recently held our 2nd Annual Financial Crime & AML Compliance Breakfast event on July 18th, and we couldn’t have asked for better timing! With so many recent AML investigations including ING, HSBC and the Vatican, we knew the sessions … Continue reading