- RT @johnpneedham: Great read from Ryan Bosen. RT @FTFnews: Five Years On, #DoddFrank Ops Changes Are Here to Stay from @FTFNews http://t.co… 10 minutes ago
- .@CFTC Chairman Massad to push new rules to cover margin collection for uncleared swaps Read more on @FTFnews at ftfnews.com/news/cftc-want… 10 minutes ago
- "What is" Form PF?
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- "What Is" Reconciliation?
- "What is" Reference Data?
- "What Is" a Corporate Action?
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
- Transforming Uncertainty into Opportunity
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- Back to Business with CLO 2.0
Category Archives: Data Management
Guest Contributor: David Kubersky, President and Managing Director, SimCorp North America Fragmented position-keeping across the trade lifecycle presents significant risks to buy-side firms. As the SimCorp Journal paper, “The Investment Book of Record: One Version of Truth from Front- to … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Michael Sits, head of business consulting, SunGard’s Capital Markets The potential impact of regulatory reform on financial firms’ business models has never been greater. Short selling, EMIR, CRD IV, MiFID and MAD revision are only a few of … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: James Wells III, Marketing Communications Manager at Imagine Software Just as Form PF transformed the alternative investment segment by adding a massive operational burden and forcing firms to reassess their risk management practices, new CFTC regulations are reshaping … Continue reading
Market data refers to the electronic streaming of prices, volumes and related information used for the trading of securities. Most market data emanates from trading venues such as stock and derivatives exchanges while reference data comes from issuers and is … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Mark Wickersham, Director of Product, ByAllAccounts, Inc. Mid-market asset managers drowning in compliance costs are reaching for better reconciliation systems in order to expand their AUM without collapsing their margins. For many investment management firms, new channels of … Continue reading
6 Keys to Reconciliation: What Asset Management Operations Really Need to Know [Complimentary Whitepaper]
Download Whitepaper Now Complimentary Whitepaper Reconciliation Best Practice What Asset Management Operations Really Need to Know. Featuring expert insights on the six key functional areas critical to reconciliation. By Duncan Wheatley, Managing Director of Watson Wheatley Financial Systems. The reconciliation … Continue reading