- "What is" Form PF?
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- 1099 Changes Affecting OID Means Good News For Investors, Challenges For Brokers
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- "What Is" Reconciliation?
- "What is" Reference Data?
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- Will the Futurization of Swaps Transform the Clearing Industry?
- Key Current Challenges of the Asset Management Industry and Operational Answers
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
Category Archives: Derivatives
FTF News speaks with Aite Group’s David Weiss about the CFTC’s recent reprieve for over-the-counter package trades transacted swap execution facilities (SEFs) rules. “Hope for the best, prepare for the worst” David Weiss recently spoke on a panel at the FTF DerivOps … Continue reading
Did you miss DerivOps New York 2014? Take a peak inside the event in the picture gallery below. Also, be sure to check out DerivOps North America 2015 for a two-day, in-depth conference on all things derivatives operations. Combining our annual … Continue reading
Greenwich Associates’ Kevin McPartland was the chairperson for FTF’s recent DerivOps New York conference. Our FTF News Chief Editor, Eugene Grygo had the opportunity to sit down with Kevin and discuss the effects of the recent mid-term elections in the … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: David Kubersky, President and Managing Director, SimCorp North America Fragmented position-keeping across the trade lifecycle presents significant risks to buy-side firms. As the SimCorp Journal paper, “The Investment Book of Record: One Version of Truth from Front- to … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Ted Leveroni, Executive Director of Derivatives Strategy and External Relations, Omgeo The asset management industry faces a clear and present danger to their day-to-day operations in the New Year with the implementation of The Federal Reserve Bank of New … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Matthew McFarland, Director, Business Development, CBOE Mandated clearing of certain interest rate swaps and credit default swaps was recently completed with the addition of Category 3 participants on September 9. While the advent of mandatory clearing presents several challenges, … Continue reading