- Charles River clients gain intraday access to @InteractiveData mandatory/voluntary #corpactions/dividends/cap events ftfnews.com/news/charles-r… 13 hours ago
- Happy 100 RJO! Oldest/largest U.S. independent brokerage/clearing firm reaches centennial year ftfnews.com/news/rjo-turns… http://t.co/G0OnjC0rCj 13 hours ago
- "What is" Form PF?
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- Key Current Challenges of the Asset Management Industry and Operational Answers
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- Dodd-Frank IT Implications for Investment Firms: Disaster Recovery, Archiving
- Back to Business with CLO 2.0
- Tax Alert on Recently Announced Relief on Money Market Fund Floating NAV Wash Sale, Form 1099-B and Gain/Loss Calculations
- Top 10 Wall Street Halloween Costumes for 2012
- "What is" Reference Data?
Category Archives: Derivatives
Guest Contributor: David Kubersky, President and Managing Director, SimCorp North America Fragmented position-keeping across the trade lifecycle presents significant risks to buy-side firms. As the SimCorp Journal paper, “The Investment Book of Record: One Version of Truth from Front- to … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Ted Leveroni, Executive Director of Derivatives Strategy and External Relations, Omgeo The asset management industry faces a clear and present danger to their day-to-day operations in the New Year with the implementation of The Federal Reserve Bank of New … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Matthew McFarland, Director, Business Development, CBOE Mandated clearing of certain interest rate swaps and credit default swaps was recently completed with the addition of Category 3 participants on September 9. While the advent of mandatory clearing presents several challenges, … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Michael Sits, head of business consulting, SunGard’s Capital Markets The potential impact of regulatory reform on financial firms’ business models has never been greater. Short selling, EMIR, CRD IV, MiFID and MAD revision are only a few of … Continue reading
Derivatives Processing on Legacy Technology: Fear factor or real factor? Are legacy investment management systems the bane of your derivatives processing? An increasing number of buy-side organizations are implementing sophisticated strategies that employ derivatives. However outdated systems across the front-to-back … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: David Kubersky, SimCorp North American Managing Director We have long left behind typewriters, walkmans and VHS tapes, yet millions in assets are still managed on systems that existed before Windows 1.0. The inherent characteristics of legacy systems act … Continue reading