- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- Multiple Prime Utility: the key to transforming the fund manager/prime broker relationship
- "What is" Form PF?
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
- How to Engage Millennials: Best Technology Practices for Financial Advisors
- Kevin McPartland on the G.O.P. Landslide and the Pace of Derivatives Reform
- Sue Mayham on How Corporate Actions Has Changed
- Rethinking Reconciliation
- "What is" Reference Data?
Category Archives: Financial Technology
Guest Contributor: Mal Cullen, Head of the Americas and Eagle ACCESS℠, Eagle Investment Systems Companies in the financial services sector are increasingly moving to cloud-based systems for their software solutions and with good reason. Understandably, cloud-based solutions were initially treated … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Jonathan Schapiro, Global Head of Cloud Solutions, BI-SAM These days, the term “Cloud” has become ubiquitous – even the un-savviest of technology users have a general concept of what the term alludes to. But while “the Cloud’ is … Continue reading
Derivatives Processing on Legacy Technology: Fear factor or real factor? Are legacy investment management systems the bane of your derivatives processing? An increasing number of buy-side organizations are implementing sophisticated strategies that employ derivatives. However outdated systems across the front-to-back … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Cheryl Nash, President, Investment Services from Fiserv Many investors have come to the realization that they may not meet their retirement and other financial goals on their own, and are reaching out to financial advisors for expert guidance. … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Nick Jackson, Partner, Capco Financial institutions continue to face tremendous pressures to reduce costs. Since the credit crisis began, banks have reduced headcount, re–engineered processes and introduced LEAN and Six Sigma methodologies in an effort to lower costs … Continue reading
We are excited to announce the launch of the FTF Buyer’s Guide coming to http://www.FTFNews.com this Fall. As one of the fastest growing online directories in the industry, the FTF Buyer’s Guide is a trusted source for securities contacts and … Continue reading