- "What is" Form PF?
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- 1099 Changes Affecting OID Means Good News For Investors, Challenges For Brokers
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- "What Is" Reconciliation?
- "What is" Reference Data?
- Key Current Challenges of the Asset Management Industry and Operational Answers
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- Dodd-Frank IT Implications for Investment Firms: Disaster Recovery, Archiving
- Hedge Funds – the Next Frontier for Automated Reconciliation
Category Archives: Financial Technology
Did you miss DerivOps New York 2014? Take a peak inside the event in the picture gallery below. Also, be sure to check out DerivOps North America 2015 for a two-day, in-depth conference on all things derivatives operations. Combining our annual … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Mal Cullen, Head of the Americas and Eagle ACCESS℠, Eagle Investment Systems Companies in the financial services sector are increasingly moving to cloud-based systems for their software solutions and with good reason. Understandably, cloud-based solutions were initially treated … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Jonathan Schapiro, Global Head of Cloud Solutions, BI-SAM These days, the term “Cloud” has become ubiquitous – even the un-savviest of technology users have a general concept of what the term alludes to. But while “the Cloud’ is … Continue reading
Derivatives Processing on Legacy Technology: Fear factor or real factor? Are legacy investment management systems the bane of your derivatives processing? An increasing number of buy-side organizations are implementing sophisticated strategies that employ derivatives. However outdated systems across the front-to-back … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Cheryl Nash, President, Investment Services from Fiserv Many investors have come to the realization that they may not meet their retirement and other financial goals on their own, and are reaching out to financial advisors for expert guidance. … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Nick Jackson, Partner, Capco Financial institutions continue to face tremendous pressures to reduce costs. Since the credit crisis began, banks have reduced headcount, re–engineered processes and introduced LEAN and Six Sigma methodologies in an effort to lower costs … Continue reading