- Back to Business with CLO 2.0
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- "What is" Form PF?
- Key Current Challenges of the Asset Management Industry and Operational Answers
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- What is a Hedge Fund Hotel?
- Reconciliation Vendors Say Cheeeeese
- Overcoming the Challenges of Managing Separately Managed Accounts
- "What Is" a Swap Execution Facility (SEF)?
- Reconciliation is the Key to Controlling OTC Derivative Exposures for the Buy Side
Category Archives: Financial Technology
Guest Contributor: Nick Jackson, Partner, Capco Financial institutions continue to face tremendous pressures to reduce costs. Since the credit crisis began, banks have reduced headcount, re–engineered processes and introduced LEAN and Six Sigma methodologies in an effort to lower costs … Continue reading
We are excited to announce the launch of the FTF Buyer’s Guide coming to http://www.FTFNews.com this Fall. As one of the fastest growing online directories in the industry, the FTF Buyer’s Guide is a trusted source for securities contacts and … Continue reading
Guest Blogger: David Kubersky, Managing Director of SimCorp North America Silos, in the farming industry, refer to large structures designed to hold a specific grain. In technology, silos refer to the division between groups within a single enterprise and ‘silo … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Anil Budha, Managing Principal, GBP Financial Solutions A growing number of U.S. companies are saying goodbye to Bangalore, India and hello to America’s boondocks. Some IT organizations solicit domestic partners to supplement their offshore outsourcing projects, while others … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Patrick Murray, President & CEO, STP Investment Services Enron WorldCom Lehman Brothers AIG Madoff MF Global… Due to disastrous events at companies like those listed above, increased regulation and strict compliance requirements for financial firms are here to … Continue reading