- RT @ugenegod: Is there life after Excel? Johnston Asset Management is living proof via its automated billing @FTFnews http://t.co/WycV5YCU… 21 hours ago
- Johnston Asset steps away from excel spreadsheets and cuts 3 wk billing process to 3 days ftfnews.com/news/step-away… http://t.co/5XNYJQUZGf 22 hours ago
- "What is" Form PF?
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- The Power of Feedback Loops: Fostering an Environment that Supports a Healthy ERM Program
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- "What is" Reference Data?
- Dodd-Frank IT Implications for Investment Firms: Disaster Recovery, Archiving
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- Insurance and Innovation: Are you In or Out?
- "What Is" Reconciliation?
Category Archives: Fun Friday
The Flash Crash, which happened after 2:30 pm EST on May 6, 2010, was a sudden, massive drop and recovery in securities prices. During the crash, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell by nearly 1,000 points and bounced back within … Continue reading
Take the Survey Now National Survey Alternative Investments: Reporting & Servicing Challenges Complete this survey to enter for a chance to win a $50 American Express gift card! Take this short ByAllAccounts Q4 National Survey, conducted in conjunction with … Continue reading
If you are struggling for a Halloween costume this year, hopefully one of our Wall Street themed ideas will inspire you: The 1 % – Wear a suit, attach some fake $100 bills and add lots of bling, buy a … Continue reading
Some of the exhibitors at our 6th Annual Corporate Actions Processing event this past Wednesday, had a little fun with our Summer 2012 print issue (yes, you can have fun even when talking about corporate actions). Can you spot the … Continue reading
Do you know anyone looking for an internship this Fall? If yes, then you should let them know that FTF is seeking an ambitious undergraduate (junior or senior) looking for hands-on experience in event planning and/or financial services. The ideal … Continue reading
So, we’re up to day 8 in the Olympics, and the US is going strong! Currently, the US is atop China with 37 overall medals, but both teams are tied with 18 gold medals. Even though some are predicting the … Continue reading
It’s that time again – the Olympic Games – something I look forward to every two years. Personally, I’ve been a bit obsessed by the Olympics since I was a kid. There’s nothing like hearing a story about an upcoming … Continue reading