- "What is" Form PF?
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
- "What is" Reference Data?
- Hedge Funds – the Next Frontier for Automated Reconciliation
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- Software as a (dis) Service – Going in with Your Eyes Wide Open
- 1099 Changes Affecting OID Means Good News For Investors, Challenges For Brokers
- Understanding Investor Due Diligence
Category Archives: Guest Blog
Tax Alert on Recently Announced Relief on Money Market Fund Floating NAV Wash Sale, Form 1099-B and Gain/Loss Calculations
Guest Contributor: Stevie D. Conlon, Senior Director and Tax Counsel, Wolters Kluwer Financial Services The author thanks John Kareken and Anna Vayser of Wolters Kluwer Financial Services for their assistance. There were several important announcements made last month by the … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Jane Stabile, President, IMP Consulting, Boston, MA The asset management business has never been more competitive, and CFOs are under tremendous pressure to keep their firms lean. As CFOs seek solutions to keep the headcount down, the argument … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Jacob Loveless, CEO, Lucera Financial Infrastructures The freedom to try new things The equity downturn has fueled a trend in multi-asset trading that is prompting firms to test new strategies. They realize they can no longer merely trade … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Stephen Taylor, Senior Market Manager, U.S. Enterprise Risk & Compliance, Wolters Kluwer Financial Services In the wake of the financial crisis, strategies for managing enterprise risk have taken center stage of organizational decision making and many institutions have … Continue reading