- "What is" Form PF?
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- "What is" Reference Data?
- Understanding Investor Due Diligence
- How to Engage Millennials: Best Technology Practices for Financial Advisors
- Sue Mayham on How Corporate Actions Has Changed
- "What Is" Reconciliation?
- Multiple Prime Utility: the key to transforming the fund manager/prime broker relationship
- Lean and Efficient Best Practices: Utilities, Shared Services and Centres of Excellence in Reconciliations
Category Archives: Guest Blog
Guest Contributor: Sudhanshu Bahadur, Vishal Bakshi and Valcony Sun, Sapient Global Markets Since the financial crisis, Fund Managers have increasingly moved away from using a single custodian and diversified their risk by splitting the basket under multiple Prime Brokers (PBs). … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Brendan P. Farrell, Jr., executive vice president and general manager, XSP, SunGard As the volume and complexity of corporate actions events continue to grow, firms need to understand their risks and take action on events that require immediate attention. … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Adam Devine, VP Product Marketing & Strategic Partnerships, WorkFusion Whether you provide a corporate actions feed or integrate them at an institution, you know that the gold standards for data accuracy, speed, and efficiency are rising. If … Continue reading
Tax Alert on Recently Announced Relief on Money Market Fund Floating NAV Wash Sale, Form 1099-B and Gain/Loss Calculations
Guest Contributor: Stevie D. Conlon, Senior Director and Tax Counsel, Wolters Kluwer Financial Services The author thanks John Kareken and Anna Vayser of Wolters Kluwer Financial Services for their assistance. There were several important announcements made last month by the … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Jane Stabile, President, IMP Consulting, Boston, MA The asset management business has never been more competitive, and CFOs are under tremendous pressure to keep their firms lean. As CFOs seek solutions to keep the headcount down, the argument … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Jacob Loveless, CEO, Lucera Financial Infrastructures The freedom to try new things The equity downturn has fueled a trend in multi-asset trading that is prompting firms to test new strategies. They realize they can no longer merely trade … Continue reading