- "What is" Form PF?
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- The Power of Feedback Loops: Fostering an Environment that Supports a Healthy ERM Program
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- Dodd-Frank IT Implications for Investment Firms: Disaster Recovery, Archiving
- "What is" Reference Data?
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
- Conference Wrap Up – 6th Annual OTC Derivatives Ops & Processing
- What is a Hedge Fund Hotel?
Category Archives: Guest Blog
Guest Contributor: Stephen Taylor, Senior Market Manager, U.S. Enterprise Risk & Compliance, Wolters Kluwer Financial Services In the wake of the financial crisis, strategies for managing enterprise risk have taken center stage of organizational decision making and many institutions have … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Ted Leveroni, Executive Director – Strategy & Buy Side Relations at The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation Global regulatory reform and market changes are impacting how the buy- and sell-side function in the exchange-traded derivatives (ETD) space. The … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Scott Price, Regional Director, Americas, Custom House Global Funds Services There will come a time, possibly in the not too distant future, when a fund management firm will look to outsource virtually all of its operations – even … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Mal Cullen, Head of the Americas and Eagle ACCESS℠, Eagle Investment Systems Companies in the financial services sector are increasingly moving to cloud-based systems for their software solutions and with good reason. Understandably, cloud-based solutions were initially treated … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Stephen Taylor, Senior Market Manager, U.S. Enterprise Risk & Compliance, Wolters Kluwer Financial Services In Greek mythology Sisyphus, the King of Ephyra, was punished by the Gods for his wrong doing. His sentence? Roll a very heavy boulder … Continue reading