- "What is" Form PF?
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- The 7 Data Extraction Problems That Plague Corporate Actions and the 1 Solution to Them All
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- Back to Business with CLO 2.0
- 1099 Changes Affecting OID Means Good News For Investors, Challenges For Brokers
- "What is" Reference Data?
- Six Necessary Steps for Anti-Bribery and AML Screening Improvement
- Financial Technology Acquisitions: A(nother) Year-in-Review
Category Archives: mobile technology
I was intrigued to read a piece in Information Week this past January on desktop video conferencing and a recent rise in its usage. Basically, the article states the appeal for video conferencing lies with “improving employee and customer collaboration … Continue reading
We’re always thinking of new ways to grow at FTF and therefore we are in the midst of planning a new conference that will focus on retail banking and mobile technologies for May 22nd in NYC (agenda to be posted … Continue reading
Global regulators align around FSA mobile call recording regulation Guest Contributor: Curtis Nash, CEO, Compliant Phones This Monday (14th November), an important regulatory and operational milestone for firms operating in the capital markets will be reached in the UK. The … Continue reading