- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- "What Is" Reconciliation?
- Emoticon :) or not to Emoticon :( ? That is the Question.
- "What is" Reference Data?
- Strategy Specific Hedge Fund Operational Due Diligence
- "What Is" A CCP?
- New Collateral Requirements Could Be an Operational Nightmare For Asset Managers
- "What is" Form PF?
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- Will the Futurization of Swaps Transform the Clearing Industry?
Category Archives: mobile technology
I was intrigued to read a piece in Information Week this past January on desktop video conferencing and a recent rise in its usage. Basically, the article states the appeal for video conferencing lies with “improving employee and customer collaboration … Continue reading
We’re always thinking of new ways to grow at FTF and therefore we are in the midst of planning a new conference that will focus on retail banking and mobile technologies for May 22nd in NYC (agenda to be posted … Continue reading
Global regulators align around FSA mobile call recording regulation Guest Contributor: Curtis Nash, CEO, Compliant Phones This Monday (14th November), an important regulatory and operational milestone for firms operating in the capital markets will be reached in the UK. The … Continue reading