- RT @ugenegod: Is there life after Excel? Johnston Asset Management is living proof via its automated billing @FTFnews http://t.co/WycV5YCU… 1 hour ago
- Johnston Asset steps away from excel spreadsheets and cuts 3 wk billing process to 3 days ftfnews.com/news/step-away… http://t.co/5XNYJQUZGf 2 hours ago
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- "What is" Form PF?
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- The Power of Feedback Loops: Fostering an Environment that Supports a Healthy ERM Program
- "What is" Reference Data?
- How to Engage Millennials: Best Technology Practices for Financial Advisors
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
- The Future of Post-Trade Derivatives Processing
- Key Current Challenges of the Asset Management Industry and Operational Answers
Category Archives: mobile technology
I was intrigued to read a piece in Information Week this past January on desktop video conferencing and a recent rise in its usage. Basically, the article states the appeal for video conferencing lies with “improving employee and customer collaboration … Continue reading
We’re always thinking of new ways to grow at FTF and therefore we are in the midst of planning a new conference that will focus on retail banking and mobile technologies for May 22nd in NYC (agenda to be posted … Continue reading
Global regulators align around FSA mobile call recording regulation Guest Contributor: Curtis Nash, CEO, Compliant Phones This Monday (14th November), an important regulatory and operational milestone for firms operating in the capital markets will be reached in the UK. The … Continue reading