- Thanks to Cynthia Meyn from @PIMCO for speaking as the morning key note at #FTFRecon - she highlights need to match all your trades everyday 1 hour ago
- Recs Onboarding Woes panel at #FTFRecon - optimize onboarding of recs data w/ @Barclays @SunGardFS @TD_Canada #BBH http://t.co/ULa5Cu1PgW 1 hour ago
- "What is" Form PF?
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- Back to Business with CLO 2.0
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
- The Mysterious Role of the Clearinghouse
- 1099 Changes Affecting OID Means Good News For Investors, Challenges For Brokers
- Why Financial Services Brands Aren't Equipped for Social Media Risk & Compliance
- Top 10 Wall Street Halloween Costumes for 2012
Category Archives: mobile technology
I was intrigued to read a piece in Information Week this past January on desktop video conferencing and a recent rise in its usage. Basically, the article states the appeal for video conferencing lies with “improving employee and customer collaboration … Continue reading
We’re always thinking of new ways to grow at FTF and therefore we are in the midst of planning a new conference that will focus on retail banking and mobile technologies for May 22nd in NYC (agenda to be posted … Continue reading
Global regulators align around FSA mobile call recording regulation Guest Contributor: Curtis Nash, CEO, Compliant Phones This Monday (14th November), an important regulatory and operational milestone for firms operating in the capital markets will be reached in the UK. The … Continue reading