- "What is" Form PF?
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- "What is" Reference Data?
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- Multiple Prime Utility: the key to transforming the fund manager/prime broker relationship
- 6 Keys to Reconciliation: What Asset Management Operations Really Need to Know [Complimentary Whitepaper]
- "What Is" Reconciliation?
- The Future of Post-Trade Derivatives Processing
- "What is" A Derivative?
- Turn Regulatory Demands into Business Drivers: Automate the Trade Execution Expense Management Process
Category Archives: Reconciliations
Roseann Tsandiotis, of Barclay’s Capital, speaks with FTF News, Eugene Grygo, about where the evolution of automation is at in Recs, and the tradeoffs firms need to consider before they commit to fully automating their Recs function. Roseann recently was … Continue reading
Turn Regulatory Demands into Business Drivers: Automate the Trade Execution Expense Management Process
Guest Contributor: Terence Faherty, head of product strategy at Bonaire Software Solutions Beyond investor calls for increased transparency, regulations are pushing for a more accurate trading fee calculations and invoice reconciliation process. A recent Bonaire poll revealed that many firms … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Eugene Grygo, Editor, FTF News All seriousness aside, we at FTF News are doing our part to have fun at next week’s Sifma Tech show, June 18-19, in New York. The good times begin at our Sifma booth, … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Mark Wickersham, Director of Product, ByAllAccounts, Inc. Mid-market asset managers drowning in compliance costs are reaching for better reconciliation systems in order to expand their AUM without collapsing their margins. For many investment management firms, new channels of … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Michael Alexander, EVP & COO Business Process Outsourcing, Broadridge Financial Solutions Financial institutions can enhance risk management and reduce costs through a reconciliation global center of excellence. Timing is critical. The cost of falling further behind industry standards … Continue reading