- Despite dire warnings of historic snowstorm, business as usual for securities exchanges in NYC #juno @blizzard_nyc ftfnews.com/news/exchanges… 3 hours ago
- .@CMEGroup and @ISDA debating via white papers ways to cover costs of a CCP member default – and avoid a CCP failure ftfnews.com/news/how-much-… 3 hours ago
- "What is" Form PF?
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- "What is" Reference Data?
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- 1099 Changes Affecting OID Means Good News For Investors, Challenges For Brokers
- "What Is" Foreign Exchange (FX)?
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- "What Is" a Corporate Action?
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
- Key Current Challenges of the Asset Management Industry and Operational Answers
Category Archives: Securities Operations
Guest Contributor: David Kubersky, President and Managing Director, SimCorp North America Fragmented position-keeping across the trade lifecycle presents significant risks to buy-side firms. As the SimCorp Journal paper, “The Investment Book of Record: One Version of Truth from Front- to … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Mark Wickersham, Director of Product, ByAllAccounts, Inc. Mid-market asset managers drowning in compliance costs are reaching for better reconciliation systems in order to expand their AUM without collapsing their margins. For many investment management firms, new channels of … Continue reading
Take the Survey Now National Survey Alternative Investments: Reporting & Servicing Challenges Complete this survey to enter for a chance to win a $50 American Express gift card! Take this short ByAllAccounts Q4 National Survey, conducted in conjunction with … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Michael Alexander, EVP & COO Business Process Outsourcing, Broadridge Financial Solutions Financial institutions can enhance risk management and reduce costs through a reconciliation global center of excellence. Timing is critical. The cost of falling further behind industry standards … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Dan Retzer, Managing Director and Chief Technology Officer, XSP That coexistence between the ISO 15022 and 20022 messaging standards presents challenges to the producers and consumers of financial data is without question. These challenges, however, also yield opportunities … Continue reading
6 Keys to Reconciliation: What Asset Management Operations Really Need to Know [Complimentary Whitepaper]
Download Whitepaper Now Complimentary Whitepaper Reconciliation Best Practice What Asset Management Operations Really Need to Know. Featuring expert insights on the six key functional areas critical to reconciliation. By Duncan Wheatley, Managing Director of Watson Wheatley Financial Systems. The reconciliation … Continue reading