- Charles River clients gain intraday access to @InteractiveData mandatory/voluntary #corpactions/dividends/cap events ftfnews.com/news/charles-r… 1 day ago
- Happy 100 RJO! Oldest/largest U.S. independent brokerage/clearing firm reaches centennial year ftfnews.com/news/rjo-turns… http://t.co/G0OnjC0rCj 1 day ago
- "What is" Form PF?
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- Key Current Challenges of the Asset Management Industry and Operational Answers
- Back to Business with CLO 2.0
- Dodd-Frank IT Implications for Investment Firms: Disaster Recovery, Archiving
- How to Engage Millennials: Best Technology Practices for Financial Advisors
- Why Financial Services Brands Aren't Equipped for Social Media Risk & Compliance
- "What is" Reference Data?
Category Archives: Social Media
Maureen Lowe provides a first-person, behind-the-scenes account of ringing the opening bell for the Nasdaq trading day. As you might have seen in our announcements earlier this week, the Nasdaq invited FTF to ring the opening bell yesterday as we … Continue reading →
Guest Contributor: Devin Redmond, Nexgate CEO and Co-founder No longer are financial brands and organizations able to focus solely on storefronts, email aliases and toll free numbers for customer engagement and support. Nowadays, a brand must engage customers 24/7 in … Continue reading →
Guest Contributor: Sheryl Brown, Social Media Coordinator, Ash Brokerage So when you say “financial services” or “insurance” do you immediately think of the word “innovation”? Um … likely not. (Hint: We are not the cool kids on the bus. I hate … Continue reading →
Guest Contributor: Blair Rugh, Chief Compliance Officer, Temenos Social media and other forms of electronic communication are becoming the principal advertising and marketing tools of many financial institutions. First, they are inexpensive. Second, they can be targeted as narrowly or broadly … Continue reading →
Guest Contributor: Victor Gaxiola, Customer Advocacy Manager, Hearsay Social Anyone familiar with the movie “The Shawshank Redemption” will remember the line, “Get busy living or get busy dying.” It kept echoing in my head as I read the annual World … Continue reading →
Guest Contributor: Theresa Daneman, Social Business Specialist, Socialware Every great advisor knows that forming a solid relationship with clients is critical in order to effectively build investment portfolios strategically around personal goals such as saving for retirement, the purchase of … Continue reading →
Guest Contributor: Sheryl Brown, Social Media Coordinator, Ash Brokerage Social media is a communication mecca. Whether you’re introvert or extrovert, social media is the line drawn in the sand and makes both communication styles equal. For financial advisors, this is both … Continue reading →