- "What is" Form PF?
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- "What is" Reference Data?
- 1099 Changes Affecting OID Means Good News For Investors, Challenges For Brokers
- "What Is" Reconciliation?
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
- "What Is" a Corporate Action?
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- The Silver Butterfly Case - Straddles 101: Why tax straddles are important to a tax-aware portfolio strategy
Category Archives: Uncategorized
We have the results to our most recent Finger on the Pulse poll. Our FTF News editor, Eugene Grygo, recently posted a Minding the Gap column Can Good Come from the Sins of Wall Street?, where he discussed the fines imposed upon … Continue reading
CIT’s head of Op Risk discusses novel ways to improve surveillance and launch initiatives with FTF News editor, Eugene Grygo at the recent OpRisk New York 2014 conference in November. Prasad Kodali, head of operational risk at CIT, is leading … Continue reading
Financial Technologies Forum was honored to ring the Nasdaq Opening Bell on September 18, 2014, kicking off our annual FTF SMAC NY event focusing on social media and compliance in financial services. Experience the exciting moments with the FTF team … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Jacob Loveless, CEO, Lucera Financial Infrastructures The freedom to try new things The equity downturn has fueled a trend in multi-asset trading that is prompting firms to test new strategies. They realize they can no longer merely trade … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Larissa J. Miller, Founder and Board Member of Stuart Investments The financial markets have always been blessed with big data. While other industries are catching up to the markets in terms of size, the financial markets have moved … Continue reading
Guest contributor: Jimmy Douglas, Director of Alliances and Industry Relations at Smarsh. For financial services firms, policies governing the use of electronic communications, the preservation and production of electronic communications records, and evidence of message supervision procedures are a big part … Continue reading