- Charles River clients gain intraday access to @InteractiveData mandatory/voluntary #corpactions/dividends/cap events ftfnews.com/news/charles-r… 1 day ago
- Happy 100 RJO! Oldest/largest U.S. independent brokerage/clearing firm reaches centennial year ftfnews.com/news/rjo-turns… http://t.co/G0OnjC0rCj 1 day ago
- "What is" Form PF?
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- Back to Business with CLO 2.0
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- Why Financial Services Brands Aren't Equipped for Social Media Risk & Compliance
- "What Is" FINRA?
- How to Engage Millennials: Best Technology Practices for Financial Advisors
- "What Is" ISDA?
- Dodd-Frank IT Implications for Investment Firms: Disaster Recovery, Archiving
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Guest Contributor: Jacob Loveless, CEO, Lucera Financial Infrastructures The freedom to try new things The equity downturn has fueled a trend in multi-asset trading that is prompting firms to test new strategies. They realize they can no longer merely trade … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Larissa J. Miller, Founder and Board Member of Stuart Investments The financial markets have always been blessed with big data. While other industries are catching up to the markets in terms of size, the financial markets have moved … Continue reading
Guest contributor: Jimmy Douglas, Director of Alliances and Industry Relations at Smarsh. For financial services firms, policies governing the use of electronic communications, the preservation and production of electronic communications records, and evidence of message supervision procedures are a big part … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Cheryl Nash, President, Investment Services, Fiserv A recent multigenerational survey from TIAA-CREF reveals financial advice has the highest impact on Millennials, the 77 million young Americans who, according to Nielsen, represent 24 percent of the U.S. population. A … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Catherine Houston (Operational Processing and Repo specialist, Rule Financial) Having recently been voted through the European Parliament, the clock is now ticking on the next phase of the Markets in Financial Instrument Directive (MiFID) II implementation process. The … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Joe Holman, CEO Orangefield Columbus Despite the economic downturn in 2008, the requirements for launching a hedge fund can be made simple by hiring the right service providers. Having a legitimate operational platform is key for a startup … Continue reading