- Charles River clients gain intraday access to @InteractiveData mandatory/voluntary #corpactions/dividends/cap events ftfnews.com/news/charles-r… 1 day ago
- Happy 100 RJO! Oldest/largest U.S. independent brokerage/clearing firm reaches centennial year ftfnews.com/news/rjo-turns… http://t.co/G0OnjC0rCj 1 day ago
- "What is" Form PF?
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- Key Current Challenges of the Asset Management Industry and Operational Answers
- Back to Business with CLO 2.0
- Dodd-Frank IT Implications for Investment Firms: Disaster Recovery, Archiving
- How to Engage Millennials: Best Technology Practices for Financial Advisors
- "What is" Reference Data?
- Why Financial Services Brands Aren't Equipped for Social Media Risk & Compliance
Category Archives: Wall Street
Guest Contributor: Mike Molaro, Managing Partner, NorthPoint Financial Some of what were perceived to be the riskiest securities of the pre-financial crisis are back. The Collateralized Loan Obligation (CLO) market indicators are pointing to a profitable resurgence and growing inventory for … Continue reading
Hedge fund administration involves the accounting, consulting and management of an investment firm’s key funds. A third-party, hedge fund administrator’s primary duties are to protect investors’ interests and to ensure that a firm’s funds are operating efficiently. More specifically, a … Continue reading
If you are struggling for a Halloween costume this year, hopefully one of our Wall Street themed ideas will inspire you: The 1 % – Wear a suit, attach some fake $100 bills and add lots of bling, buy a … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Anil Budha, Managing Principal, GBP Financial Solutions A growing number of U.S. companies are saying goodbye to Bangalore, India and hello to America’s boondocks. Some IT organizations solicit domestic partners to supplement their offshore outsourcing projects, while others … Continue reading
“The Holy Grail” is what some people feel they have found when they land a spot in a brokerage company’s mutual fund advisory program, according to the Wall Street Journal. Achieving a spot on such a list for a new … Continue reading
When you work in New York’s Financial District, like we do, you understand that there are limited options for good lunch spots. While FTF can easily locate a food truck, we find it harder to find a quality restaurant for … Continue reading