- "What is" Form PF?
- Starting a Hedge Fund in 2014
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
- "What Is" Reconciliation?
- Key Current Challenges of the Asset Management Industry and Operational Answers
- "What is" Reference Data?
- The Corporate Actions Golden Copy: Cleansed Data for All
Tag Archives: Alpha FMC
Guest Contributor: Jane Conway, Executive Vice President for Alpha FMC, US Outsourcing particular business functions has been an established and growing feature of the more traditional asset manager landscape. Private Equity (PE) asset managers have to date largely shunned this trend … Continue reading