- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- 1099 Changes Affecting OID Means Good News For Investors, Challenges For Brokers
- "What is" Form PF?
- "What is" Reference Data?
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- Dodd-Frank IT Implications for Investment Firms: Disaster Recovery, Archiving
- Transforming Uncertainty into Opportunity
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- "What Is" Reconciliation?
- Key Current Challenges of the Asset Management Industry and Operational Answers
Tag Archives: Alpha FMC
Guest Contributor: Jane Conway, Executive Vice President for Alpha FMC, US Outsourcing particular business functions has been an established and growing feature of the more traditional asset manager landscape. Private Equity (PE) asset managers have to date largely shunned this trend … Continue reading