- "What is" Form PF?
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- "What is" Reference Data?
- Will the Futurization of Swaps Transform the Clearing Industry?
- "What Is" Reconciliation?
- 1099 Changes Affecting OID Means Good News For Investors, Challenges For Brokers
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
- Key Current Challenges of the Asset Management Industry and Operational Answers
Tag Archives: Alpha FMC
Guest Contributor: Jane Conway, Executive Vice President for Alpha FMC, US Outsourcing particular business functions has been an established and growing feature of the more traditional asset manager landscape. Private Equity (PE) asset managers have to date largely shunned this trend … Continue reading