- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- Back to Business with CLO 2.0
- "What is" Form PF?
- "What Is" a Swap Execution Facility (SEF)?
- Key Current Challenges of the Asset Management Industry and Operational Answers
- To RFP or not to RFP, that is the Question - Do a Proof of Concept Instead
- Preparing for Options and Fixed Income Cost Basis Reporting
- "What is" Reference Data?
- The Salesperson’s Role in the IT War
- Reconciliation is the Key to Controlling OTC Derivative Exposures for the Buy Side
Tag Archives: Asset Manager
Guest Contributor: Jane Conway, Executive Vice President for Alpha FMC, US Outsourcing particular business functions has been an established and growing feature of the more traditional asset manager landscape. Private Equity (PE) asset managers have to date largely shunned this trend … Continue reading