- Covering all things securities ops w/ streams on reconciliations, corporate actions & buy-side ops at #FTFSecOps USA ftfnews.com/event/sec-ops-… 13 hours ago
- Check out latest speakers added to #FTFSecOps USA 2015 w/ #SEC #FINRA @neubergerberman @MetLife @CreditSuisse & More ftfnews.com/event/sec-ops-… 17 hours ago
- "What is" Form PF?
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- "What Is" Reconciliation?
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- "What is" Reference Data?
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
- How to Engage Millennials: Best Technology Practices for Financial Advisors
- How Should the NY State Government Spend its $5 Billion Surplus from Wall Street Fines?
- 1099 Changes Affecting OID Means Good News For Investors, Challenges For Brokers
Tag Archives: Back-Office
Derivatives Processing on Legacy Technology: Fear factor or real factor? Are legacy investment management systems the bane of your derivatives processing? An increasing number of buy-side organizations are implementing sophisticated strategies that employ derivatives. However outdated systems across the front-to-back … Continue reading
If you are attending SIBOS this week, or at least reading some of the news coming out of SIBOS, then you’ve probably seen that the topic of mobile technology is a hot issue this year. In anticipation of this being a … Continue reading
Well, folks, it appears summer is officially over. With that comes the start of a new training season. We here at FTF will miss the warm summer days but are looking forward to once again bringing knowledge and insight to … Continue reading
Guest Contributer: Andrew Ettinger, Director, Sales, Greenplum Let’s face it, we live in a different world today. I am sitting here on my Mac computer, with my iPhone out, my iPad is in my briefcase, I am answering email on … Continue reading
Quantifi recently released survey results concerning how financial firms plan on implementing new solutions in order to manage and measure their counterparty risk. According to the survey results, 100 percent of respondents either have already or plan on implementing major … Continue reading
When someone hears the term “cyber crime” they will usually think of their personal information being stolen, for instance when someone steals your credit card information and goes on a shopping spree. However, cyber crime no longer strictly applies to … Continue reading
FTF News is pleased to announce that nominations are open for the FTF News Technology Innovation Awards 2011. Nominations can be made by any registered subscriber to FTF News (subscription is free). Nominations close on March 24, 2011 and will … Continue reading