- "What is" Form PF?
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- "What is" Reference Data?
- What is a Hedge Fund Hotel?
- 1099 Changes Affecting OID Means Good News For Investors, Challenges For Brokers
- "What Is" Reconciliation?
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
- Key Current Challenges of the Asset Management Industry and Operational Answers
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
Tag Archives: Bi-Sam
Guest Contributor: Jonathan Schapiro, Global Head of Cloud Solutions, BI-SAM These days, the term “Cloud” has become ubiquitous – even the un-savviest of technology users have a general concept of what the term alludes to. But while “the Cloud’ is … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Peter Ellis, General Manager EMEA, BI-SAM Investment management is under great pressure. Volatile markets make accurate forecasting impossible and the growth in regulation increases the cost of doing business for all participants. Investment managers must find new ways … Continue reading