- "What is" Form PF?
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- "What is" Reference Data?
- Back to Business with CLO 2.0
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
- Dodd-Frank IT Implications for Investment Firms: Disaster Recovery, Archiving
- The No Complaining Rule... Could it Help Your Company?
- How to Engage Millennials: Best Technology Practices for Financial Advisors
Tag Archives: Bi-Sam
Guest Contributor: Jonathan Schapiro, Global Head of Cloud Solutions, BI-SAM These days, the term “Cloud” has become ubiquitous – even the un-savviest of technology users have a general concept of what the term alludes to. But while “the Cloud’ is … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Peter Ellis, General Manager EMEA, BI-SAM Investment management is under great pressure. Volatile markets make accurate forecasting impossible and the growth in regulation increases the cost of doing business for all participants. Investment managers must find new ways … Continue reading