- 1099 Changes Affecting OID Means Good News For Investors, Challenges For Brokers
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- "What is" Form PF?
- What is a Hedge Fund Hotel?
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
- Will the Futurization of Swaps Transform the Clearing Industry?
- Back to Business with CLO 2.0
- "What Is" Reconciliation?
- "What is" Reference Data?
Tag Archives: Bi-Sam
Guest Contributor: Jonathan Schapiro, Global Head of Cloud Solutions, BI-SAM These days, the term “Cloud” has become ubiquitous – even the un-savviest of technology users have a general concept of what the term alludes to. But while “the Cloud’ is … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Peter Ellis, General Manager EMEA, BI-SAM Investment management is under great pressure. Volatile markets make accurate forecasting impossible and the growth in regulation increases the cost of doing business for all participants. Investment managers must find new ways … Continue reading