- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- "What is" Form PF?
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- "What Is" Reconciliation?
- "What is" Reference Data?
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
- The Fully Outsourced Fund Manager
- Dodd-Frank IT Implications for Investment Firms: Disaster Recovery, Archiving
- The Future of Cloud Computing: Is Your Head in the Clouds?
Tag Archives: Bi-Sam
Guest Contributor: Jonathan Schapiro, Global Head of Cloud Solutions, BI-SAM These days, the term “Cloud” has become ubiquitous – even the un-savviest of technology users have a general concept of what the term alludes to. But while “the Cloud’ is … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Peter Ellis, General Manager EMEA, BI-SAM Investment management is under great pressure. Volatile markets make accurate forecasting impossible and the growth in regulation increases the cost of doing business for all participants. Investment managers must find new ways … Continue reading