- Watch the "out takes" video of what was going on behind the scenes at our Nasdaq ringing of the bell extravaganza facebook.com/pages/Financia… 3 days ago
- Our founder provides a first-person, behind-the-scenes account of ringing the Nasdaq bell ftfnews.com/news/reporters… http://t.co/xboLB31ckz 3 days ago
- "What is" Form PF?
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- "What is" Reference Data?
- FTF Rings the Opening Bell for Nasdaq
- "What Is" Reconciliation?
- First Day of Fall
- Back to Business with CLO 2.0
- The 7 Data Extraction Problems That Plague Corporate Actions and the 1 Solution to Them All
Tag Archives: Cloud
Guest Contributor: Dan Retzer, CTO, XSP A solution built around a Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) is the key to a solid and flexible architectural foundation. Without SOA, software providers like XSP could not inherently take advantage of THE most important disruptive … Continue reading
To read part one of this guest contribution please click here. Guest Contributor: Andrew Peddar, North American CEO of StatPro Creating a bright future Investors are anticipating growth as the shockwave of the Great Recession settles. Cloud-based technology is well-positioned to … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Andrew Peddar, North American CEO, StatPro Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs) have long relied on one of two choices for portfolio analytics and reporting: enterprise wide technologies and services or niche technologies. While enterprise technologies are packaged with lots … Continue reading