- New Collateral Requirements Could Be an Operational Nightmare For Asset Managers
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- "What is" Form PF?
- "What is" Reference Data?
- Emoticon :) or not to Emoticon :( ? That is the Question.
- Back to Business with CLO 2.0
- Phase 3 Cost Basis Reporting: Top Challenges for Brokers
- Key Current Challenges of the Asset Management Industry and Operational Answers
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- Bringing Corporate Actions Out of the Dark Ages
Tag Archives: Cloud
Guest Contributor: Dan Retzer, CTO, XSP A solution built around a Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) is the key to a solid and flexible architectural foundation. Without SOA, software providers like XSP could not inherently take advantage of THE most important disruptive … Continue reading
To read part one of this guest contribution please click here. Guest Contributor: Andrew Peddar, North American CEO of StatPro Creating a bright future Investors are anticipating growth as the shockwave of the Great Recession settles. Cloud-based technology is well-positioned to … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Andrew Peddar, North American CEO, StatPro Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs) have long relied on one of two choices for portfolio analytics and reporting: enterprise wide technologies and services or niche technologies. While enterprise technologies are packaged with lots … Continue reading