- Charles River clients gain intraday access to @InteractiveData mandatory/voluntary #corpactions/dividends/cap events ftfnews.com/news/charles-r… 1 day ago
- Happy 100 RJO! Oldest/largest U.S. independent brokerage/clearing firm reaches centennial year ftfnews.com/news/rjo-turns… http://t.co/G0OnjC0rCj 1 day ago
- "What is" Form PF?
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- Back to Business with CLO 2.0
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- Why Financial Services Brands Aren't Equipped for Social Media Risk & Compliance
- "What is" Reference Data?
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
- How to Engage Millennials: Best Technology Practices for Financial Advisors
- "What Is" FINRA?
Tag Archives: data management
Guest Contributor: Peter Ellis, General Manager EMEA, BI-SAM Investment management is under great pressure. Volatile markets make accurate forecasting impossible and the growth in regulation increases the cost of doing business for all participants. Investment managers must find new ways … Continue reading
Complex Event Processing (CEP) technologies enable firms to discover trends by analyzing large volumes of data, also known as events, such as major trade flows. Enterprise-wide architectures that are event-driven or service-oriented can then be built to react and take … Continue reading
A fairly new buzzword, “Big Data” generally describes large sets of key information that present many businesses with major management challenges. The nearly overwhelming volumes of Big Data make it difficult for IT managers to capture, store and analyze it. … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Thomas C. Redman, “The Data Doc”, Navesink Consulting Group Financial institutions need high-quality data, about markets, counterparties, and so forth, acquired from outside. Most follow the so-called “golden copy” approach. They obtain data from many sources, compare them, … Continue reading
The term reference data is most commonly used by information technology (IT) professionals in the financial sector to categorize data that describes financial transactions and helps identify the participants in those transactions. Reference data was established by regulatory agencies in … Continue reading