- Back to Business with CLO 2.0
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- "What is" Form PF?
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- What is a Hedge Fund Hotel?
- Key Current Challenges of the Asset Management Industry and Operational Answers
- Overcoming the Challenges of Managing Separately Managed Accounts
- Reconciliation Vendors Say Cheeeeese
- To RFP or not to RFP, that is the Question - Do a Proof of Concept Instead
- Financial Technology Acquisitions: A Year in Review
Tag Archives: FTF News
A hedge fund is a private partnership investment fund that uses complex investment strategies with the goal of maximizing returns on the funds’ underlying investments. Accredited investors run hedge funds and pool money in order to make risky, yet profitable … Continue reading
Some of the exhibitors at our 6th Annual Corporate Actions Processing event this past Wednesday, had a little fun with our Summer 2012 print issue (yes, you can have fun even when talking about corporate actions). Can you spot the … Continue reading
We are excited to announce the launch of the FTF Buyer’s Guide coming to http://www.FTFNews.com this Fall. As one of the fastest growing online directories in the industry, the FTF Buyer’s Guide is a trusted source for securities contacts and … Continue reading
All too often these days, our FTF News editor and reporters hear these two words from the industry’s finest communications and public relations professionals: “No Comment.” It happens so much that it has really started to make me wonder, What’s … Continue reading
Download the Summer 2012 issue of FTF News Magazine to read about: FTF News’ Person of the Year: Keeping up with XSP’s Brendan Farrell OMS players breaking into the middle- and back-offices J.P. Morgan’s push for best practice guidelines to … Continue reading
Financial Technologies Forum, LLC (FTF) is a leading provider of executive-level events and training focused on trends and initiatives in the securities industry. We also publish FTF News, an online trade publication focusing on securities operations and technology. Our clients … Continue reading