- "What is" Form PF?
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- Top 10 Wall Street Halloween Costumes for 2012
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
- “What is?” Coding a Compliance Rule Library
- "What is" Reference Data?
- Back to Business with CLO 2.0
- Key Current Challenges of the Asset Management Industry and Operational Answers
Tag Archives: Guest Blog
Guest Contributor:Henry Balani, Managing Director at BankersAccuity’s Risk and Compliance Group In an era of enhanced scrutiny, larger fines and the ongoing internationalization of anti-money laundering (AML) and anti-bribery regulations, organizations are facing increased risk and numerous challenges in achieving … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Mark Ransom Day, Senior Account Executive, Marketing, Cognito Five Rules for Articulation and Advertising in a Post Dodd-Frank World In its current version, Dodd-Frank has 383,013 words. Anna Karenina has 349,736. Dodd-Frank is actually longer than one of … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Marty Williams, Vice President, Reference Data Product Development, Interactive Data Corporation’s Pricing and Reference Data Business The introduction of a standardized Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) could deliver significant benefits beyond allowing regulators to more accurately monitor systemic risk. … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Marcus Cree, Vice President, Risk Solutions, SunGard’s Capital Markets Business With spring in the air, the U.S. clocks have gone forward, stealing an hour from us. Obviously it is an illusory lost hour, but it does provoke an interesting … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Dan Retzer, CTO, XSP A solution built around a Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) is the key to a solid and flexible architectural foundation. Without SOA, software providers like XSP could not inherently take advantage of THE most important disruptive … Continue reading