- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- "What is" Form PF?
- What is a Hedge Fund Hotel?
- "What is" Reference Data?
- The Future of Post-Trade Derivatives Processing
- Key Current Challenges of the Asset Management Industry and Operational Answers
- "What Is" the Sell Side?
- Outsourcing Data Management and Performance Measurement to Minimize Operational Risk
- Can Cube or OLAP Technology Prove to be the New Disruptive Force in Risk Management Solutions?
Tag Archives: investment managers
Guest Contributor: Peter Ellis, General Manager EMEA, BI-SAM Investment management is under great pressure. Volatile markets make accurate forecasting impossible and the growth in regulation increases the cost of doing business for all participants. Investment managers must find new ways … Continue reading