- The Fully Outsourced Fund Manager
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- "What is" Form PF?
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- "What is" Reference Data?
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- Key Current Challenges of the Asset Management Industry and Operational Answers
- What is a Hedge Fund Hotel?
- The Mysterious Role of the Clearinghouse
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
Tag Archives: investment managers
Guest Contributor: Peter Ellis, General Manager EMEA, BI-SAM Investment management is under great pressure. Volatile markets make accurate forecasting impossible and the growth in regulation increases the cost of doing business for all participants. Investment managers must find new ways … Continue reading