- "What is" Form PF?
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- Top 10 Wall Street Halloween Costumes for 2012
- "What is" Reference Data?
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
- “What is?” Coding a Compliance Rule Library
- 1099 Changes Affecting OID Means Good News For Investors, Challenges For Brokers
- Back to Business with CLO 2.0
Tag Archives: investment managers
Guest Contributor: Peter Ellis, General Manager EMEA, BI-SAM Investment management is under great pressure. Volatile markets make accurate forecasting impossible and the growth in regulation increases the cost of doing business for all participants. Investment managers must find new ways … Continue reading