- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- "What is" Form PF?
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- The Mysterious Role of the Clearinghouse
- "What is" Reference Data?
- Back to Business with CLO 2.0
- Emoticon :) or not to Emoticon :( ? That is the Question.
- 1099 Changes Affecting OID Means Good News For Investors, Challenges For Brokers
- "What Is" Reconciliation?
- Will the Futurization of Swaps Transform the Clearing Industry?
Tag Archives: investment managers
Guest Contributor: Peter Ellis, General Manager EMEA, BI-SAM Investment management is under great pressure. Volatile markets make accurate forecasting impossible and the growth in regulation increases the cost of doing business for all participants. Investment managers must find new ways … Continue reading