- "What is" Form PF?
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- "What is" Reference Data?
- Back to Business with CLO 2.0
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- Cloud Computing Adoption in Asset Management
- Dodd-Frank IT Implications for Investment Firms: Disaster Recovery, Archiving
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
- Six Necessary Steps for Anti-Bribery and AML Screening Improvement
Tag Archives: investment managers
Guest Contributor: Peter Ellis, General Manager EMEA, BI-SAM Investment management is under great pressure. Volatile markets make accurate forecasting impossible and the growth in regulation increases the cost of doing business for all participants. Investment managers must find new ways … Continue reading