- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- "What Is" Reconciliation?
- Emoticon :) or not to Emoticon :( ? That is the Question.
- "What is" Reference Data?
- Strategy Specific Hedge Fund Operational Due Diligence
- "What Is" A CCP?
- New Collateral Requirements Could Be an Operational Nightmare For Asset Managers
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- "What is" Form PF?
- Will the Futurization of Swaps Transform the Clearing Industry?
Tag Archives: investment managers
Guest Contributor: Peter Ellis, General Manager EMEA, BI-SAM Investment management is under great pressure. Volatile markets make accurate forecasting impossible and the growth in regulation increases the cost of doing business for all participants. Investment managers must find new ways … Continue reading