- "What is" Form PF?
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- "What Is" Reconciliation?
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- "What is" Reference Data?
- What is a Hedge Fund Hotel?
- Back to Business with CLO 2.0
- Key Current Challenges of the Asset Management Industry and Operational Answers
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
- 1099 Changes Affecting OID Means Good News For Investors, Challenges For Brokers
Tag Archives: investment managers
Guest Contributor: Peter Ellis, General Manager EMEA, BI-SAM Investment management is under great pressure. Volatile markets make accurate forecasting impossible and the growth in regulation increases the cost of doing business for all participants. Investment managers must find new ways … Continue reading