- The Corporate Actions Golden Copy: Cleansed Data for All
- "What is" Form PF?
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- Key Current Challenges of the Asset Management Industry and Operational Answers
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- Starting a Hedge Fund in 2014
- Dodd-Frank IT Implications for Investment Firms: Disaster Recovery, Archiving
- To RFP or not to RFP, that is the Question - Do a Proof of Concept Instead
Tag Archives: investment managers
Guest Contributor: Peter Ellis, General Manager EMEA, BI-SAM Investment management is under great pressure. Volatile markets make accurate forecasting impossible and the growth in regulation increases the cost of doing business for all participants. Investment managers must find new ways … Continue reading