- "What is" Form PF?
- Software as a (dis) Service – Going in with Your Eyes Wide Open
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- "What Is" Reconciliation?
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- "What is" Reference Data?
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
- Back to Business with CLO 2.0
- Transforming Uncertainty into Opportunity
Tag Archives: investment managers
Guest Contributor: Peter Ellis, General Manager EMEA, BI-SAM Investment management is under great pressure. Volatile markets make accurate forecasting impossible and the growth in regulation increases the cost of doing business for all participants. Investment managers must find new ways … Continue reading