- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- "What is" Form PF?
- The Corporate Actions Golden Copy: Cleansed Data for All
- Key Current Challenges of the Asset Management Industry and Operational Answers
- "What is" Reference Data?
- 1099 Changes Affecting OID Means Good News For Investors, Challenges For Brokers
- "What Is" Reconciliation?
- "What Is" ISDA?
- "What Is" a Corporate Action?
Tag Archives: investment managers
Guest Contributor: Peter Ellis, General Manager EMEA, BI-SAM Investment management is under great pressure. Volatile markets make accurate forecasting impossible and the growth in regulation increases the cost of doing business for all participants. Investment managers must find new ways … Continue reading