- "What is" Form PF?
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- Top 10 Wall Street Halloween Costumes for 2012
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- 1099 Changes Affecting OID Means Good News For Investors, Challenges For Brokers
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
- The Mysterious Role of the Clearinghouse
- "What is" Reference Data?
- "What Is" Reconciliation?
Tag Archives: investment managers
Guest Contributor: Peter Ellis, General Manager EMEA, BI-SAM Investment management is under great pressure. Volatile markets make accurate forecasting impossible and the growth in regulation increases the cost of doing business for all participants. Investment managers must find new ways … Continue reading