- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- "What is" Form PF?
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
- A Battle Royal: Broker vs. Independent - The importance of 3rd Party Pricing Examined
- "What Is" Collateral Management?
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- Financial Innovation Trends: A New Catalyst Emerges
- To RFP or not to RFP, that is the Question - Do a Proof of Concept Instead
- Cloud Computing Adoption in Asset Management
Tag Archives: investment managers
Guest Contributor: Peter Ellis, General Manager EMEA, BI-SAM Investment management is under great pressure. Volatile markets make accurate forecasting impossible and the growth in regulation increases the cost of doing business for all participants. Investment managers must find new ways … Continue reading