- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- Back to Business with CLO 2.0
- "What is" Form PF?
- "What Is" a Swap Execution Facility (SEF)?
- Key Current Challenges of the Asset Management Industry and Operational Answers
- "What is" Reference Data?
- Preparing for Options and Fixed Income Cost Basis Reporting
- The Salesperson’s Role in the IT War
- To RFP or not to RFP, that is the Question - Do a Proof of Concept Instead
- "What Is" FINRA?
Tag Archives: Operations
Guest Contributor: Laurent Jacquemin, executive vice president, post-trade derivatives, SunGard’s capital markets business In the derivatives industry, significant, year-over-year transaction volume growth has become the norm. With high-frequency trading driving up the volumes of trades to hundreds of thousands or … Continue reading