- "What is" Form PF?
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- "What is" Reference Data?
- Understanding Investor Due Diligence
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- "What Is" Reconciliation?
- Emoticon :) or not to Emoticon :( ? That is the Question.
- How to Engage Millennials: Best Technology Practices for Financial Advisors
- Multiple Prime Utility: the key to transforming the fund manager/prime broker relationship
Tag Archives: Peter Ellis
Guest Contributor: Peter Ellis, General Manager EMEA, BI-SAM Investment management is under great pressure. Volatile markets make accurate forecasting impossible and the growth in regulation increases the cost of doing business for all participants. Investment managers must find new ways … Continue reading