- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- "What is" Form PF?
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- Will the Futurization of Swaps Transform the Clearing Industry?
- "What is" Reference Data?
- Time for Asset Managers to Modernize Performance Measurement Systems
- Back to Business with CLO 2.0
- The Mysterious Role of the Clearinghouse
- Make Your Nominations for the FTF News Technology Innovation Awards 2012
Tag Archives: Peter Ellis
Guest Contributor: Peter Ellis, General Manager EMEA, BI-SAM Investment management is under great pressure. Volatile markets make accurate forecasting impossible and the growth in regulation increases the cost of doing business for all participants. Investment managers must find new ways … Continue reading