- "What is" Form PF?
- "What is" Reference Data?
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- "What Is" Reconciliation?
- 1099 Changes Affecting OID Means Good News For Investors, Challenges For Brokers
- Will the Futurization of Swaps Transform the Clearing Industry?
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- Key Current Challenges of the Asset Management Industry and Operational Answers
- Hedge Funds – the Next Frontier for Automated Reconciliation
Tag Archives: Peter Ellis
Guest Contributor: Peter Ellis, General Manager EMEA, BI-SAM Investment management is under great pressure. Volatile markets make accurate forecasting impossible and the growth in regulation increases the cost of doing business for all participants. Investment managers must find new ways … Continue reading