- Watch the "out takes" video of what was going on behind the scenes at our Nasdaq ringing of the bell extravaganza facebook.com/pages/Financia… 2 days ago
- Our founder provides a first-person, behind-the-scenes account of ringing the Nasdaq bell ftfnews.com/news/reporters… http://t.co/xboLB31ckz 2 days ago
- "What is" Form PF?
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- "What is" Reference Data?
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- "What Is" Reconciliation?
- The 7 Data Extraction Problems That Plague Corporate Actions and the 1 Solution to Them All
- Financial Trading Infrastructure: The Era of Cloud 2.0
- The Rise and Rise of Reconciliation Systems
- "What Is" A CCP?
Tag Archives: Peter Ellis
Guest Contributor: Peter Ellis, General Manager EMEA, BI-SAM Investment management is under great pressure. Volatile markets make accurate forecasting impossible and the growth in regulation increases the cost of doing business for all participants. Investment managers must find new ways … Continue reading