- Replacing Legacy Systems: An Opportunity for Change to Drive Better Investment Performance
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- 6 Steps to Implementing Operational Control
- Will the Futurization of Swaps Transform the Clearing Industry?
- Key Current Challenges of the Asset Management Industry and Operational Answers
- "What is" Form PF?
- Dodd-Frank IT Implications for Investment Firms: Disaster Recovery, Archiving
- FATCA – The IGA Puzzle
- Private Equity Outsourcing – The Next Frontier
- "What Is" A CCP?
Tag Archives: Peter Ellis
Guest Contributor: Peter Ellis, General Manager EMEA, BI-SAM Investment management is under great pressure. Volatile markets make accurate forecasting impossible and the growth in regulation increases the cost of doing business for all participants. Investment managers must find new ways … Continue reading