- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- "What is" Form PF?
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- A Battle Royal: Broker vs. Independent - The importance of 3rd Party Pricing Examined
- "What is" Reference Data?
- "What Is" Reconciliation?
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
- The Fully Outsourced Fund Manager
- "What Is" Collateral Management?
Tag Archives: Peter Ellis
Guest Contributor: Peter Ellis, General Manager EMEA, BI-SAM Investment management is under great pressure. Volatile markets make accurate forecasting impossible and the growth in regulation increases the cost of doing business for all participants. Investment managers must find new ways … Continue reading