- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- "What is" Form PF?
- "What Is" Reconciliation?
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- "What Is" a Corporate Action?
- 6 Keys to Reconciliation: What Asset Management Operations Really Need to Know [Complimentary Whitepaper]
- "What Is" A CCP?
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
- What is a Hedge Fund Hotel?
Tag Archives: Peter Ellis
Guest Contributor: Peter Ellis, General Manager EMEA, BI-SAM Investment management is under great pressure. Volatile markets make accurate forecasting impossible and the growth in regulation increases the cost of doing business for all participants. Investment managers must find new ways … Continue reading