- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- "What is" Reference Data?
- "What is" Form PF?
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- Private Equity Outsourcing – The Next Frontier
- "What is" Market Data?
- Key Current Challenges of the Asset Management Industry and Operational Answers
- "What Is" Reconciliation?
- FTF News Video: Thrivent Financial Embraces Social Media Compliance
- "What Is" Foreign Exchange (FX)?
Tag Archives: Peter Ellis
Guest Contributor: Peter Ellis, General Manager EMEA, BI-SAM Investment management is under great pressure. Volatile markets make accurate forecasting impossible and the growth in regulation increases the cost of doing business for all participants. Investment managers must find new ways … Continue reading