- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- "What is" Form PF?
- Putting Your Social Media Policy into Practice – A Techie’s Guide
- "What is" Reference Data?
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- Emoticon :) or not to Emoticon :( ? That is the Question.
- Phase 3 Cost Basis Reporting: Top Challenges for Brokers
- "What Is" FINRA?
- The Mysterious Role of the Clearinghouse
- "What Is" A CCP?
Tag Archives: Peter Ellis
Guest Contributor: Peter Ellis, General Manager EMEA, BI-SAM Investment management is under great pressure. Volatile markets make accurate forecasting impossible and the growth in regulation increases the cost of doing business for all participants. Investment managers must find new ways … Continue reading