- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- "What is" Form PF?
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- Top 10 Wall Street Halloween Costumes for 2012
- 1099 Changes Affecting OID Means Good News For Investors, Challenges For Brokers
- "What Is" Reconciliation?
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
- "What is" Reference Data?
- Emoticon :) or not to Emoticon :( ? That is the Question.
Tag Archives: Peter Ellis
Guest Contributor: Peter Ellis, General Manager EMEA, BI-SAM Investment management is under great pressure. Volatile markets make accurate forecasting impossible and the growth in regulation increases the cost of doing business for all participants. Investment managers must find new ways … Continue reading