- "What is" Form PF?
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- "What Is" a Corporate Action?
- What is a Hedge Fund Hotel?
- "What is" Reference Data?
- "What Is" Reconciliation?
- Key Current Challenges of the Asset Management Industry and Operational Answers
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- Back to Business with CLO 2.0
Tag Archives: Peter Ellis
Guest Contributor: Peter Ellis, General Manager EMEA, BI-SAM Investment management is under great pressure. Volatile markets make accurate forecasting impossible and the growth in regulation increases the cost of doing business for all participants. Investment managers must find new ways … Continue reading