- RT @ugenegod: Is there life after Excel? Johnston Asset Management is living proof via its automated billing @FTFnews http://t.co/WycV5YCU… 5 hours ago
- Johnston Asset steps away from excel spreadsheets and cuts 3 wk billing process to 3 days ftfnews.com/news/step-away… http://t.co/5XNYJQUZGf 6 hours ago
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- "What is" Form PF?
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- The Power of Feedback Loops: Fostering an Environment that Supports a Healthy ERM Program
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- How to Engage Millennials: Best Technology Practices for Financial Advisors
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
- "What is" Reference Data?
- Insurance and Innovation: Are you In or Out?
- Dodd-Frank IT Implications for Investment Firms: Disaster Recovery, Archiving
Tag Archives: Peter Ellis
Guest Contributor: Peter Ellis, General Manager EMEA, BI-SAM Investment management is under great pressure. Volatile markets make accurate forecasting impossible and the growth in regulation increases the cost of doing business for all participants. Investment managers must find new ways … Continue reading