- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- "What is" Form PF?
- "What Is" FINRA?
- "What Is" a Swap Execution Facility (SEF)?
- "What is" Reference Data?
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- The Silver Butterfly Case - Straddles 101: Why tax straddles are important to a tax-aware portfolio strategy
- What is a Hedge Fund Hotel?
- "What Is" A CCP?
- "What Is" The Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)?
Tag Archives: Risk Management
Guest Contributor: Peter Ellis, General Manager EMEA, BI-SAM Investment management is under great pressure. Volatile markets make accurate forecasting impossible and the growth in regulation increases the cost of doing business for all participants. Investment managers must find new ways … Continue reading
For financial services firms, risk management is the process of managing exposure and mitigating losses that can come via financial transactions. Risk management practices involve identifying and analyzing the potential losses of an investment and developing strategies that are consistent … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Marty Williams, Vice President, Reference Data Product Development, Interactive Data Corporation’s Pricing and Reference Data Business The introduction of a standardized Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) could deliver significant benefits beyond allowing regulators to more accurately monitor systemic risk. … Continue reading