- "What is" Form PF?
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- "What Is" Reconciliation?
- "What Is" a Corporate Action?
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
- "What Is" A CCP?
- 6 Keys to Reconciliation: What Asset Management Operations Really Need to Know [Complimentary Whitepaper]
- "What is" Reference Data?
Tag Archives: Risk Management
Guest Contributor: Peter Ellis, General Manager EMEA, BI-SAM Investment management is under great pressure. Volatile markets make accurate forecasting impossible and the growth in regulation increases the cost of doing business for all participants. Investment managers must find new ways … Continue reading
For financial services firms, risk management is the process of managing exposure and mitigating losses that can come via financial transactions. Risk management practices involve identifying and analyzing the potential losses of an investment and developing strategies that are consistent … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Marty Williams, Vice President, Reference Data Product Development, Interactive Data Corporation’s Pricing and Reference Data Business The introduction of a standardized Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) could deliver significant benefits beyond allowing regulators to more accurately monitor systemic risk. … Continue reading