- "What is" Form PF?
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- Back to Business with CLO 2.0
- "What is" Reference Data?
- "What Is" Reconciliation?
- Key Current Challenges of the Asset Management Industry and Operational Answers
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
- Why Financial Services Brands Aren't Equipped for Social Media Risk & Compliance
Tag Archives: Risk Management
Guest Contributor: Peter Ellis, General Manager EMEA, BI-SAM Investment management is under great pressure. Volatile markets make accurate forecasting impossible and the growth in regulation increases the cost of doing business for all participants. Investment managers must find new ways … Continue reading
For financial services firms, risk management is the process of managing exposure and mitigating losses that can come via financial transactions. Risk management practices involve identifying and analyzing the potential losses of an investment and developing strategies that are consistent … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Marty Williams, Vice President, Reference Data Product Development, Interactive Data Corporation’s Pricing and Reference Data Business The introduction of a standardized Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) could deliver significant benefits beyond allowing regulators to more accurately monitor systemic risk. … Continue reading