- "What is" Form PF?
- A Closer Look at FATCA Grandfathering
- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- The Power of Feedback Loops: Fostering an Environment that Supports a Healthy ERM Program
- The History of the Wall Street Bull
- "What is" Reference Data?
- Dodd-Frank IT Implications for Investment Firms: Disaster Recovery, Archiving
- ABOR, IBOR, MBOR, Etc. – Are We Getting BORed With Acronyms
- What is a Hedge Fund Hotel?
- Conference Wrap Up – 6th Annual OTC Derivatives Ops & Processing
Tag Archives: Risk Management
Guest Contributor: Peter Ellis, General Manager EMEA, BI-SAM Investment management is under great pressure. Volatile markets make accurate forecasting impossible and the growth in regulation increases the cost of doing business for all participants. Investment managers must find new ways … Continue reading
For financial services firms, risk management is the process of managing exposure and mitigating losses that can come via financial transactions. Risk management practices involve identifying and analyzing the potential losses of an investment and developing strategies that are consistent … Continue reading
Guest Contributor: Marty Williams, Vice President, Reference Data Product Development, Interactive Data Corporation’s Pricing and Reference Data Business The introduction of a standardized Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) could deliver significant benefits beyond allowing regulators to more accurately monitor systemic risk. … Continue reading