- "What Is" Mark-to-Market Accounting?
- "What is" Form PF?
- Key Current Challenges of the Asset Management Industry and Operational Answers
- Reconciliation is the Key to Controlling OTC Derivative Exposures for the Buy Side
- What is a Hedge Fund Hotel?
- FTF News Predictions for 2013 - Download our Digital Issue Today!
- Reconciliation Vendors Say Cheeeeese
- "What Is" FINRA?
- Areas of Focus for Private Equity Managers in 2013
- The Salesperson’s Role in the IT War
Tag Archives: SWIFT
Guest Contributor: Dan Retzer, Managing Director and Chief Technology Officer, XSP That coexistence between the ISO 15022 and 20022 messaging standards presents challenges to the producers and consumers of financial data is without question. These challenges, however, also yield opportunities … Continue reading
Guest Blogger: Gary Wright MCSI, CEO, B.I.S.S. Research LEIs (Legal Entity Identifiers) are becoming the most talked about acronym of today but could lose out if the development of the standard is limited to too narrow a focus. In the … Continue reading
The Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) initiative is an effort to establish a global system that assigns reference numbers to uniquely identify entities involved in global securities trading markets. By using a global identification system, the industry can apply LEIs to … Continue reading